Welcome to the 2nd NC Demo Blog Hop this month we bring you projects from
The Occasion Catalog
|2015-2017 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock & Classic Stampin’ Pads Kit||138358|
|Get the 2015-2017 In Color essentials in one bundle! The ultrasmooth cardstock is ideal for stamping, so you get clean, crisp images. And the innovative ink pad design has a patented flip-top lid and a firm foam pad to give you a superior stamping experience.|
* 20 sheets cardstock, 4 each in 5 colors: Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder
* 5 Classic Stampin' Pads, 1 each in 5 colors: Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder
* 8-1/2" x 11"
* 80-lb. weight
* Acid free
* Lignin free
* Fast drying, dye-based ink
* Acid free
* Flip top for upside-down storage: pads stay inked during storage
* Firm foam pad lasts longer than felt pads and provides exceptional ink coverage, especially with solid-image stamps
* Can be re-inked with matching Classic Stampin' Ink Refills
* Coordinates with Stampin' Up! cardstock, markers, and embellishments
* 3-1/2" x 4-1/2"
For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product.
For this hop I choose to use 3 of the in colors Tip Top Taupe,Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder, Timeless texture stamp set for the Occasion catalog and Butterfly Basics and Crazy about You from the Annual Catalog. I made a set of 4 quick and simple note cards hope you enjoy!
|I used Wink of Stella on different areas of each card to add some sparkle|
Shavon Borders - YOU ARE HERE