Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Here it is !

Superbowl Sunday I posted the picture below on social media and said the finished product can be seen later on my blog, Today is the day. Saturday night my 11yr old daughter and I finished the page. Everything is Stampin' Up but the dolls they are from  Juile Nutting also called Prima Dolls. If you now about Stampin' Up! most people think about cards and kits when you here that name, because of the wide variety of products they can be used for all your creative outlets. I am becoming a fan of mixed media, This page is not full of details but it sure did create a lot of fun moments and memories for my daughter and I. It was her idea to have the butterflies trail like that and I love it! Hope you like it!



   


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved come create with me over at
https://createwithscrappinvon.wordpress.com/