Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Birthday Creation!!!

It was my Birthday yesterday!!! I started celebrating Thursday when I arrived a day early for a scrapbook retreat. We always have a great time chatting, taking classes and creating. To join in the fun visit their Meetup group.


I finally had the chance to start the 1st page on my 1st mini album from our Christmas trip to Disney in 2012


It is not complete and missing some embellishments. But I am excited to get started. My goal is to have this be the 1st album I complete 








I made journal cards out of Stampin' Up!







4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to take this time to say thank you for being Glittered Roses featured Artisan. It is exciting to know that you sell, support and create handmade. Your creations are noting short of creative. Again thank you. and happy Birthday Again....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It was your great idea to have a featured Artisan and I who was given the honor of being featured. Good luck to you on your website, Facebook page. I am always here to support you. Thanks again

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday and congrats for the Glittered Roses feature!! Just the beginning for you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

This blog has moved come create with me over at
https://createwithscrappinvon.wordpress.com/