Friday, September 27, 2013

Today I am featured on Kraftie Kre8ations




September is National Honey month and Kids Creative Week is 22-28. The KK8 DT has created a card, layout or project that has kids and Winnie the Pooh it in because we all know Pooh loves his honey and what kid can resist that lovable huggable bear Winnie the pooh. 



The Kraftie Kre8ations Design Team was to create a card, layout or project that has kids and Winnie the Pooh it in. This is my now 11yr old. He reminds me so much of Winnie the Pooh he is so shy but sweet as can be. He still lets mommy hug and love up on him. I had lots of fun making this layout.My first time doing punch art .I made the bees with a oval punch, circle punch and word window punch.





******The challenge*****



We challenge you to share your creation one lucky winner will win a prize.Visit Kraftie Kre8ations Blog for challenge details and more great designs from the DT.











4 comments:

This blog has moved come create with me over at
https://createwithscrappinvon.wordpress.com/